Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Mantle

Hi there!  Hope your week is going swimmingly.  My Little Man went back to school today after a week long Fall Break.  Does 3 hours, 3 days a week really count as school?

Anyways, while he's away, Mommy can play!





I simply love how my fav clock is reflecting in the mirror.  It's almost like I'm a trained photographer or something...almost.





I picked up the rustic sign at TJ Maxx a few years ago.  I bring it out every year, but this year is definitely its best show.




The silver pumpkin is from Michael's and I spray painted an orange craft pumpkin I've had for years gold.  It was super easy and makes a big impact.  





The gold pinecones make another appearance!  They came from a 6-pack in the Michael's dollar spot.






The big "T" I stole from a photo wall upstairs.  Yep, I just yanked it off the wall and plunked it right here.  Don't the experts always say to shop your house first?






I used this same basket vase for my spring/summer mantle, but switched out the botanicals for some persimmon and pinecones.






    






 This dish of hydrangeas is on the coffee table.  Just a little pop of color and warmth in an otherwise neutral room.







Here's the view of the mantle from the sofa.  Sometimes I like to sit in the room and see how things look from all angles.  Is that weird?  Does anyone else do that?




The lumbar pillows are from HomeGoods and they just make me smile.  I finally found the perfect pillows for these chairs.  And to think I almost put them back!

Oh!  Time to pick up my wee one!  See you tomorrow!



Silver Pumpkin: Michaels
Gold Pumpkin: Spray painted
Basket vase: Target
"T" : Hobby Lobby
Pumpkin Sign: TJ Maxx
Pinecones: Michaels
Botanicals: Target
Red Hydrangeas: Pottery Barn
Cream colored bowl for flowers: Pottery Barn "Emma" dishes
Pillows: HomeGoods

Linking up to:
    




 






4 comments:

  1. I love your fall mantel. It looks great. I especially like your pumpkin sign. I am visiting from Centsational Girl. I would love for you to come and link up to my Fall into Fall party that opens at 8pm EST tonight. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Judy. You're my first! I'll be sure to stop by! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! I especially love the metallic accents! The pumpkins are adorable, and updated. You'll be able to use them forever! Nice work and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts