Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Welcome, Fall!

I just love me some Fall!  I mean really love.  The colors, the smells, the foods, the holidays.  I've started to outfit the abode little by little.  Since I've entirely changed the color palette of my home since last fall, I had some thinking to do...the same decor was not going to work.

But, I love a good challenge!

This is the table in our foyer.  Even if it's still shorts weather in Georgia, my guests are going to know it's fall chez moi when they walk through my door!


I found this cute tray at Target.  Do you ever see something and not even hesitate before dropping it in the cart?  That's what happened with this tray.  It's just so me.  I didn't know this was how I was going to use it, but rustic wood paired with chalkboard, um, yes please.




Disclaimer on the terrible lack of natural lighting.  When I have time to "play" it is usually after the wee one is in bed, so... you'll forgive me, yes?



I picked up the little silver pumpkin and sweet little gold pinecones at Michael's.








I've since added a few coffee beans to my vase.  I love the smell and the look!





Anyone else started placing the pumpkins yet?  Do you love fall as much as me?!  Can't wait to show you our mantel and tablescape.  Well, at least how they look now.  I like to keep things changing!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Table: wedding gift
Lamp: Target
Flowers: Pottery Barn
Vase: Pottery Barn
Pumpkin: Michaels
Pine cones: Michaels
Tray: Target

2 comments:

Popular Posts