Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Painted Pumpkins - Part 2

I promised you a second painted pumpkin and I'm here to deliver!  In addition to the cute little striped number we did for my son's room, I wanted to try an argyle pattern.  The idea for an argyle painted pumpkin was all over Pinterest, so of course I had to get in on that!





I did this little guy at the same time as the striped one.  Streamline where you can!





I started by painting on the tan diamonds.  I left blank space where the blue ones would go.  Again, I'm not much of a taper, but you definitely could if that's your thing.  I just kind of trusted it would work out.  I'm a little fearless with paint!




Here she is before I painted on orange dotted diamonds.





And...the finished product.  Not too shabby for a little bit o' paint and 15 minutes?







Now folks, I waited and waited for a nice sunny day to get a good picture for ya, and it didn't happen.  Boo...








Grab a Michaels coupon and get yourself a white craft pumpkin.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

You may like my other Fall projects:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts