Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Tablescape

Happy Halloween Friends...a little bit late.  I started this post in time to get it to you on Halloween, but it just didn't happen.  Things got crazy around here!

This is my 10 minute tablescape.  Literally.  Between preschool drop-off, picking out a fall book to read for Little Man's party later, cutting up fruit for the party, getting myself looking presentable, I had 10 minutes to create a fun table for our Halloween supper.

This might be a new thing for us.  Ten Minute Tables.  I like it.  I'm creating a new label for it right now!





I started with chalkboard chargers I made last spring.  I thought the black would lend a scary element...





Then, a few holiday themed words and drawings...






I used a strip of burlap for the runner and the same metallic pumpkins from my Fall Tablescape.




The gold pinecones I used throughout my home for fall were quick place card holders.  The place cards are just construction paper and chalk with the initial of the guest.




This cute printable was a Pinterest find.  Popping it in a frame made an instant centerpiece.





The mercury glass candle holders are from Pottery Barn.  I LOVE them.  You will be seeing more of them this Christmas...








I placed a couple leftover white craft pumpkins on top of the candle sticks because I couldn't track down the right candles in my 10 minutes.  I think I like this look better!





I'm a firm believer in using it if you have it.  We were so fortunate to have been gifted lots of china when we got married and I use it baby!  Even if we're just having chili and cornbread.  Why not, right?




Well, there you have it.  Not bad for 10 minutes, eh?  How was everyone's Halloween?!?  My little guy really raked in the candy.  There is no way we could ever eat it all!  Not that I want to try!  He was really in to it this year.  So cute when they start getting the concepts of each holiday...




 Enjoy the sugar come down today!

Source List
Candle Sticks - Pottery barn
White Pumpkins - Michaels
Silver Pumpkins - Hobby Lobby
Chargers - DIY
Polka Dot plates - Kate Spade
China Bowls - Wedgewood
Runner - DIY
Napkins - Tuesday Morning
Framed Art - Pinterest Printable
Pinecones - Michaels






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts