Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Fun - Buffalo Check?

Now, I have to start by saying that I am by no means a photographer, nor am I a fashion guru.  However, I like style, color, patterns, and having fun with clothes.  Does that make me a fashionista?  I hope so, because that's what I want to be when I grow up...:)

Whilst in Old Navy the other day this cute little buffalo check shirt beckoned me.  Now, can we just all agree that no form of ladies clothing should incorporate the word "buffalo"?  Seriously.  It was $3 and it jumped in the bag.  I couldn't stop it.



Anywho.  I had fun finding a way to wear it this weekend.  I have some other ideas up my sleeve (or lack of sleeve).  Other bloggers have such cute fashion shots.  I'm lost as to how you get that done, but anyways...here it is.  My ode to the big check.  Much better than buffalo check, eh?



I absolutely LOVE these earrings.  I wear them a lot.  They just bring a different texture/finish to the outfit.








Happy weekend friends!  Hope you have some nice crisp fall weather where you are!

Check back next week for some more fall decor ideas!

Shirt: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Jeans: Gap
Earrings: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts