Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Kitchen Swap-a-roo: Sneak-Peek

This past week, I made a couple of changes to my kitchen.  I'd been dying to switch up a few of things and I finally had some help to get it done.  I won't show you the whole thing now.  I know you're eager!  Me too!

Here is a little taste of my new little corner.  I snatched up this Nate Berkus frame at Target last week and I just love it.  I've always been drawn to black and white, but kind of overdid it in my house, hence the color changes.  BUT, this frame is more of a dark gray, so I think I can still get away with it.  Hee hee!




Oooo.  There's a little corner of something else I added...



I love this frame because it really reflects me.  Or, at least what I like to think of as me!  Polished, tasteful, but with a little bit of uniqueness thrown in there.  It really makes my other changes pop too.

(This photo was taken when Little Man was 18 months.  Such a doll!)




Come back next week to see more!

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

XO,
 Sara

1 comment:

  1. Love the frame.

    I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my blog for details.

    http://seeingthetreesfortheforest.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts