Have a Question? Email me at nestyourbestblog@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Mantle 2013

Happy Friday Eve!  Today I've got a lovey-dovey mantle to share with you, complete with an easy DIY.

I didn't spend a dime and I'm loving the touch of fun it's brought to our living room.



You may have spotted the framed Tunnel of Love ticket.  This was a quick DIY.  I found the printable from Flamingo Toes.


I just printed it on cardstock and cut a piece of burlap for it to sit on top of in the frame.  Done-zo!



The "X" and "O" are actually pieces of a tic-tac-toe game I keep on the coffee table.  Perfect for V-day!





You can see how I made the wreath here and learn more about the vintage valentines here.




I just used painter's tape to adhere them to the candlesticks and the basket.




The basket vase, botanicals, and candlesticks are from Pottery Barn.




And there you have it.  A mantle fit for a day of love.






How do you do V-day?  Just a heart or two, or do you like to do it up big?

Next week I'll be showing you some other touches of love around the house.  The big day is fast approaching!  Did you hear that Mister?  It's a week from today.  I mean, I think.  I'm not keeping track or anything...;)

XO,
  Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts